Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sex and the City Quotes

For all those who've loved Sex and the City Aka SATC here are some of it's most
Famous/Memorable/Funniest/Raunchiest quotes....

Adam: Come on, give me a little BJ, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!
Samantha: Easy? You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with

Carrie: Have you?
Mr. Big: Have I what?
Carrie: Ever been in love.
Mr Big: Absofuckinglutely

Carrie: A fuck buddy is a guy you probably dated once or twice and it didn't really go anywhere, but the sex is so great you sort of... keep him on call.
Samantha: Ooo, he's like dial-a-dick!

Charlotte (to Samantha): Is your vagina in the New York City guidebooks?
Because it should be - it's the hottest spot in town - it's always open.

Nurse: Do you swallow?
Samantha: Only when surprised

Samantha: I've lost my orgasm.
Carrie: In the cab?
Charlotte: What do you mean, 'lost'?
Samantha: I just spent the last two hours fucking with no finale.
Carrie: It happens. Sometimes you just can't get there.
Samantha: I can always get there.
Charlotte: Every time you have sex?
Carrie: She's exaggerating. Please say you're exaggerating.
Samantha: Well, I'll admit I have had to polish myself off once or twice, but yes! When I RSVP to a party, I make it my business to come.

Samantha: I'm so sick of these people with their children. I'm telling you, they're everywhere! Sitting next to me in first class, eating at the next table at John Schu— [A child runs by.] Look at that. This place is for double cappuccinos, NOT double strollers. [Glances at Miranda.] I'm sorry.
Miranda: Hey, no need to apologize. I wouldn't bring Brady here. Mommy needs two hands to eat her eight-dollar cake!
Charlotte: You're not going to defend children?
Miranda: No, I don't like any children but my own.

Carrie: How did this happen? How did they get the message that the ass is now on the menu?
Miranda: I bet there's one loud-mouthed guy who found some woman who loved it and told everyone 'women LOVE this!'
Carrie: Who is this guy?
Miranda: Who's the woman who loved it?
Samantha: Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!
Carrie: Bingo!

Charlotte: We're having Trey's sperm tested.
Miranda: Is it not doing well in school?

Carrie: Why do we let the one thing we don't have affect how we feel about all the things we do have? Why does one-minus-a-plus-one feel like it adds up to zero?

Carrie: Your vagina's depressed?
Charlotte: The mood elevator sort of corrects the imbalance.
Miranda: Wait a minute, how do you know your vagina's depressed?
Charlotte: There are symptoms!
Carrie: Like what, it can't meet its deadline?
Miranda: It always wants to go to Krispy Kreme?

Samantha: Is he that bad in bed?
Miranda: No. He's just... he's a guy. He can rebuild a jet engine but when it comes to a woman... What's the big mystery? It's my clitoris, not the Sphinx.

Mr. Big: After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.

Samantha: The only place you can control a man is in bed. If we perpetually gave men blow jobs we could run the world!
Carrie: And at least our hands would be free to greet dignitaries and stuff.

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were, to become who you will be.

Samantha: I will not be judged by you or society. I will wear whatever—and blow whomever—I want as long as I can breathe and kneel!

Carrie: When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psychotic.

Miranda: I'm sorry, Steve, I'm an asshole.
Steve: Yeah you are. But you're my asshole.
Miranda: That's sweet. And gross, at the same time.

Samantha: Well, let's just say it: you won.
Carrie: Was there a contest?
Samantha: Oh please! There's always a contest with an ex. It's called "who will die miserable."

Carrie: New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can't get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. It's too busy trying to get laid.

Charlotte: Did you know I read that if you don't have sex for a year, you can actually become re-virginized?
Carrie: And, I would imagine, quite frisky.

It takes half the amount of time you dated someone to get over them.....

more SATC quotes here

1 comment:

Mayank said...

More SATC Quotes

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Sex_and_the_City