Friday, February 02, 2007

I Believe

Found it on a piece of paper lost in oblivion

I believe
That no matter how bad your heart is broken,
the world doesn't stop for your grief

I believe
That wer don't have to change friends if we understand that friends do change

I believe
That no matter how good a friend is,
he's going to hurt yo every once in a while and you must forgive him for that

I believe
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life

I believe
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be

I believe
That you can keep going long after you can't

2 comments:

khadli said...

what does the last line mean? it seems incomplete to me...

Mayank said...

well as far as i see it, it means that you can keeping going a lot more from the point where you think you can't (go more).