Sunday, February 18, 2007

Zombiessssss

In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?

That's precisely what's going on in my mind, a fierce battle of countless zombies of sorts..Homegrown and Borrowed,Tiny and Humongous, Emotional and Practical, Good and Evil,Physical and Metaphysical..

Just got back from a short,refreshing and relaxing trip from THE HILLS of Dun valley
and within hours of homecoming i was inundated with stuff i had kinda forgot how to deal with...Isn't it Ironic that I've had a deficiency of sleep during these holidays and there's no visible sign of it coming to an end..

A random but true thought found its way to my mind that I've been in a state of persistent tension and thoughtfulness due to the complexities involved in the lives of people around me..Tension of sorts ranging from Issues with job/work to age old ego(n other) tussles in affairs...Such is the amount of talking/soothing that has gone that I at times feel like a psychologist( at least i like to think like that)

I am wondering how tomorrow would be when few more zombies would begin to battle for a place in my consciousness...

INSOMNIA COURTESY PEOPLE WHO TALK TO ME BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP

Please Note:
No Offense meant for Nears & Dears (AND NOT DEARS OF NEARS or Vice Versa)

No comments: