Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Never Ending Post .....

Yeps, it a post unlike a post and what does that mean ???
For one it means that it'll be updated and outposted......

And what we'll have in it..Hmmmm...OK
It will have some of the nicest movie quotes, lyrics,
one liners and all those sort of things

Lights, Camera, Action..........


Movie - Dead Poet's Society


No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas
can change the world.
----------------------------------------------------
I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately.
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...
to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to
die, discover that I had not lived.
-----------------------------------------------------
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.
Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you
are to find it at all. Thoreau said,
"Most men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Don't be resigned to that. Break out!
------------------------------------------------------
Carpe Diem! Seize the day. Make your lives
extraordinary

Movie - Me and You and Everyone We Know

I can't sleep at night thinking about her. I just wish
I had met her 50 years sooner.- Yeah.- But then
maybe I needed 70 years of life...to be ready for a
woman like Ellen
--------------------------------------------------
Ice Land is—It's kind of like that point in a relationship,
you know...where you suddenly realize it's not gonna
last forever. You know, you can see the end in sight.

Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi(Song)

"Bin tere koi bhi aas naa rahi...itna tarse ki pyaas bhi naa rahi"

Movie - Waking Life

"What is the most universal human characteristic: fear, or laziness?"

"Actually, the gap between say Plato or Nietzsche and the average human is greater than the gap between that chimpanzee and the average human."

"They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

"And on really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion."

"The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything."

" The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving."

"Did you ever have a job that you hated and worked real hard at? A long, hard day of work. Finally you get to go home, get in bed, close your eyes and immediately you wake up and realize... that the whole day at work had been a dream. It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free"

Movie - Shall We Dance

We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet..... I mean, what does any one life mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things..... all of it, all the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness'.

Movie - Fight Club

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Movie - Someone Like You

"There are very few things sadder in this life than
watching someone walk away after they have left you.
Watching the distance between your bodies expands
until there is nothing left but empty space and silence"

Movie - Forrest Gump

Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you`re gonna get.
---------------------------------------
I am not a very smart man, but I know what love is.
---------------------------------------

Movie-Scent of a woman

"some people live a lifetime in a minute."

Movie-The shawshank redemption

"Get busy livin or get busy dying..."

Movie - Being Cyrus

Once the game is over both the King and the
pawn go to the same box

Movie-Phenomenon

George: "Do you think that you could love me for the rest of my life?"
Lace: "No, I'm gonna love you for the rest of mine."

Movie - Vanilla Sky

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

Movie Karam (song)

Tinka Tinka Zara - Zara
Hai Roshani Se Jaise Bhara
Har Dil Me Armaa Hote To Hai…
Bas Koi… Samjhe Zara

Movie-Masoom (Song - Tujhse Naaraz Nahi...)

Jine ke liye socha hi nahi dard sambhalane honge.
Muskuraye jo to muskurahton ke karz utarne honge.

Song - Everybody's Free (to wear sunscreen)

Don’t feel guilty if you don’t know what you
want to do with your life. The most interesting
people I know didn’t know at 22 what they
wanted to do with their lives, some of the most
interesting 40 year olds I know still don’t.

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes
you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind.
The race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else’s.
Enjoy your body, use it every way you can.
Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it,
it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.

Movie - Clueless

Cher: I want to do something for humanity.
Josh: How about sterilization?

Movie-The Lion King

...the way I see it, you can either run from it,
or learn from it.

Movie-A Beautiful Mind

I don't exactly know what I am required to say in
order for you to have intercourse with me.
But could we assume that I said all that.
I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange
right? So could we go just straight to the sex.

Movie-Departed

Marriage is an important part of getting ahead.
It lets people know you're not a homo.
A married guy seems more stable. People see the ring,
they think "at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch"
Ladies see the ring, they know immediately that you must
have some cash, and your cock must work.

Movie - Swordfish

You know the problem with Hollywood? They make shit.
Unbelievable, unremarkable shit.I'm not some grungy filmmaker-
wannabee searching for existentialism through a haze
of bong-smoke. It's easy to pick apart bad acting,
short-sighted directing, or the purely moronic stringing
together of words many of the studios term as prose.
No,I'm talking the lack of realism.Realism.
Not a pervasive element in the modern American
cinematic vision.............

ROBERTS: You know, this movie of yours, I don't think it would have worked.
GABRIEL: Really? How come?
ROBERTS: Audiences love happy endings.
GABRIEL: Pacino escapes. With the money.Boyfriend gets the sex change operation. They live happily ever after.
GABRIEL: No?
STANLEY: No.
GABRIEL: Homophobia?
STANLEY: Bad guy can't win. It's a morality tale. One way or the
other, he's gotta go down.
GABRIEL: Oh, well. Life does tend to be stranger than fiction

Movie - Hitch

One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just... one shot, to make the difference between happily ever after, and oh? he's just some guy I went to some thing with once.

So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them

Movie - The Notebook

I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.

Movie - Omkara

Mann meri nahi maan raha hai aur main mann ki

Quote:

Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. - Aldous Huxley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question: What is the quote that Hitch used in the movie of the same name to the gal he was pursuing -- it was about persistence OR perseverance. It seems that you know about movie quotes.... thanks. Please answer to: pmcothran@sbcglobal.net

Mayank said...

Not sure if that's what you asked for

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070919063102AA6SBUT