Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eternal Return

Around midnight, sitting alone in my bedroom and listening to "Main Pal Do Pal" on youtube.

If there's a thing called "Eternal Return", this would have been my closest encounter with it. This is atleast the third time that this has happened to me, I've had a feeling of deja-vu, while watching that youtube video on my lappy on my bed with no one in my room and I am convinced that some things(if not all) repeat multiple times in your life.

It's a strange feeling, every time I enter that moment I am instantaneously reminded of all my previous encounters with it and surprisingly that part of my brain that stores this memory, lightens up just like that. I am totally clueless why this happens and what should I do about it. That feeling of being lonely deep down, that missing soul to soul connection is one of the reasons that I know exist. What could be the other reasons for it or what am I supposed to do about it, is what I wonder.....

No comments: